Friday, July 27, 2007

Having a tough time (27th July)

I don’t really like to admit it – but I have been having a bit of a tough time here – and am finding it a lot more challenging than I expected.

It’s funny because it’s all the new and exciting but also challenging and daunting things of living in a new country which I love – but also find really hard. I’m definitely learning a lot about myself, including new coping skills and have a plan of attack for the coming week that includes a number of proactive actions work-wise, regular exercise (bring on the endorphins) and social activities.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Liza said...

Hi Amy!

Just wanted to write and say keep your chin up! I LOVE reading your blog and have sent the link to most of the office to keep them inspired. You're doing an amazing thing and you are the person who inspired me to swallow my fear and go to Tanzania - i figured, if Amy can spend a year in Uganda, I can spend three months in tanzania, damnit!! I'm thinking of you and sending you strength vibes. Liza xx